Friday, October 5, 2007

Make your vote count

The hottest website in the world is announcing "ROUND 1" of the baby naming contest. To register for the poll go here, and you will be emailed a voting link:
(Nathan created the survey, so your emails will not be used for anything except snook baby spam)

http://bsticker.com/natesurvey/index.php?sid=1

We ask you select your top 10 names by October 20th, when the polls close to get ready for "ROUND 2."

For those curious, here is how the overall competition will go:

Round 1 65 names (pick 10 names)
Round 2 32 names (pick 8)
Round 3 16 names (pick 4)
Round 4 8 names (pick 2)
Round 5 4 names (pick 1)
Round FINAL: 1 Winner

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted....I was sad to see that some names were not even options - nobody considered Eugene OR his cousin Eugenia :(. Also, Luka was left off, but I know Nathan didn't like it (he already said, "Anything Becky suggests is disqualified!" - he's jealous of me!) Actually, Julie and Dan, you'd be interested to know that I forewent (past tense of forego?) Ayla for your suggestion, Aylen - gives you the option of shortening. Anyway choose wisely, folks! (I suggest picking something that is easy to write out on college fund checks.)

Nathan said...

Becca. You are helarious. For the record I did say that we should add Luka, but I think nathan forgot when he was working out how to do the poll.

Over 10 people have voted already!!!

Anonymous said...

yes, but why no one put comments here?

Anonymous said...

I vote for Leah or the nickname for it, Lee. It sounds like a sporting name for a girl. Lee Snook.

Another name I really like is Elana. Elaine Snook is in the role of a business woman or if her parents are angry at her! Lana Snook in the role of a glamarous ingenue, both on stage and in real life.