Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ready to GO!!!



We are psyched and ready to meet the girl. I am now almost at 40 weeks. Once the baby takes longer than 40 weeks, I will be getting weekly ultrasounds to make sure everything is o.k. My latest possible date would be January 15th. Think good thoughts people, visualize the baby, we want to see her now!!!

I had an ultrasound on Friday. She is completely healthy and in the easiest position for me to PoP! her out. The technician says that she has hair on her head. Who knew that you could tell that from an ultrasound?No known hair color, as I was born blond. Right now she is 7 lbs 9 oz., so she will definitely be under 8 lbs. We also saw the outline of her face and I was told she is a chubby-cheeked baby, so get ready to look at a cutie.

Nathan continues to be the perfect partner in baby growing. He just took me on a date and let me prop my feet up on him throughout the evening. He talks with the baby daily and tells her secrets I can't hear. He takes all heavy or awkward lifting that I normally do around the house, so now he looks like Schwartzeneger.

Keep a lookout on this blog. We will try to bring tech equipment to the hospital, so you may be able to see pictures within hours of her birth...

P.S. December 21st was our 5th anniversary. Nathan survived (my loveliness) so far...cool, huh?

No comments: