Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Gushing about Noa


She is delightful. I don't want to speak too soon, but she must be the easiest baby to deal with ever. She only cries with reason and it is easy to calm her. She now is breast feeding beautifully. She has some jaundice from not getting enough initially but it is quickly disappearing. She also has thrush, but we are seeing Alex, our friend and now pediatrician, for an appointment at 10 am today and we will figure out how to handle it. We are so lucky that she is healthy to the max and easy going. It will be a pleasure to take care of her.

Nathan is the best partner I could ever imagine having. He has excellent instincts with her and helps me figure out what might be bothering her on the rare occasions that she cries. He has been working like a dog to make everything easy for me. Getting me water and food, doing laundry, burping and changing her, and in general being so excited about fatherhood, making this family something I am even more proud of to be part of creating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful, Sarah and Nathan! CONGRATULATIONS!